SEE YOU AT SUN ‘n FUN
Augusta, KS, March 21, 2019 – Global Parts Group will once again be participating in the annual SUN ‘n FUN International Fly-in and Expo April 2-7 in beautiful, sunny Lakeland, FL. This year our focus will be on PistonPower™, general aviation’s first and only comprehensive protection program for piston aircraft. Global Parts Group is now a proud partner with PistonPower™. The program was designed by aviaition pros who have developed simliar programs for jet aircraft. PistonPower™ brings stability to your maintenance budget and peace of mind to your business and personal flying by minimizing the risk of costly, unplanned repairs, and protects you from catastrophic downtime. Airframes currently in the program include those manufactured by American Champion, Beechcraft, Cessna, Cirrus, Diamond, Mooney, Piper and Robinson. PistonPower™ provides:
- Protection from unforseen and often costly maintenance expenses
- Predictability of having a fixed budget for annual maintenance
- Reassurance of having technical aviation specialists available days and evenings to troubleshoot problems
- Peace of mind with available reimbursement for loss of use and trip interruption
- Confidence that PistonPower™ coverage increases your aircraft residual value — and is fully transferable if you sell your plane
For more information about PistonPower™ please view our online brochure.
Global Parts Group will be represented at SUN ‘n FUN by Kenny Oliver, Sales and Customer Service Rep, Shane Eldringhoff, Inside Sales Rep and Matt Wolken, Business Development Professional. Our booth will be located in Hangar A, booth #63. Stop by to learn more about PistonPower™ and how the program and Global Parts Group can keep you in the air! Or you can learn more about the PistonPower™ program by joining Global Parts Group at the American Bonanza Society Dinner on Wednesday, April 3, 5:15PM – 8:00PM. This event is hosted at the Hilton Garden Inn located at 3839 Don Emerson Drive in Lakeland.