Your Learjet. Your Legacy.
The annual NBAA Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition typically marks the end of the year from most in Business Aviation. Even though we still have a few months of business after the event, it’s certainly a time of reflection and comparison if we’re honest. Where were we last year during this time? What has happened since the NBAA conference last year?
Taking it back to the NBAA Convention in 2015, Globalparts.aero and Bombardier entered into a strategic collaboration for the continued support of the Learjet 20, 30 and 50 series aircraft. This was undoubtedly an event we will never forget. From a customer stand point, these Learjet owners, operators and all support teams would now be supported from a non-OEM business. Globalparts.aero immediately had the primary responsibility for all planning, stocking and distribution for these aircraft with some big shoes to fill.
Since the announcement, we became what most knew as the biggest distribution and repair and overhaul support for the fixed wing business, specifically for Hawker Beechcraft, to being responsible for the legacy series of one of the most iconic business jets to hit the market in America.
“Since the start of our agreement with Globalparts.aero, more Lear 20/30/50 Series parts have been available at competitive prices which in turn has made a positive impact on our operators’ cost of ownership.” – Bill Molloy, Vice President of Aftermarket Sales and Commercial Strategy, Bombardier Business Aircraft.
We have built our business directly around providing creative solutions and solid support for customers in this market. With the majority of these 2,000+ aircraft still in service today, we are excited to announce Learjet Legacy. More details on this at NBAA and at www.learjetlegacy.com.
Looking ahead to 2018, these Learjet aircraft can trust the continued support from Globalparts.aero through our business segments.
- We stock a significant amount of inventory with over 100,000 line items valued at over $700mil retail.
- Inventory ranges from common consumables to hard-to-find structural items. If new isn’t available, rotables can be offered on exchange or we can repair your part.
- Our partners are carefully selected to add value to our business and customer support.
- From a logistics standpoint, we strive to be an agile company. We have a 24/7 operation and do what it takes to meet our customer’s needs.
Repair & Overhaul / Structures
- Both repair stations located in Bethany, OK and Augusta, KS are approved by Bombardier.
- The facility in Augusta supports hydraulic, mechanical, oxygen, electrical, pneumatic and wheels
- The facility in Bethany supports inlets, flaps, cowl doors, fairings, elevators and any sheet metal/composites.
- Our Services team can support advance exchanges, in house repairs and/or manage repair needs.
- Services works directly hand-in-hand with Learjet engineering for all OEM factory approved repairs.
- We understand our customers timelines and schedules. Services offers expedited turn times, rental unit options and exchanges.
- Our manufacturing facility is approved Bombardier.
- Capabilities range from CNC milling, short and large production runs, assembly and kitting, powder coating and sheet metal work.
- Equipment includes Makino Mag 1, Okuma Millac 1000, HAAS UMC 750 (2) 5 Axis, HAAS VF 4 SS (2) 3 Axis, Cincinnati FTV840-3700 3 Axis, HAAS VF-9/50 and a HAAS HL-2 2 Axis lathe.
- Our service partners include Cessna, Triumph Group, UTC Aerospace, Bombardier and Boeing
For those attending the NBAA Conference in Las Vegas, NV held October 10-12 this year, we cordially invite you to our booth #C7326 for the Learjet Legacy reception, Tuesday, October 10th, from 3:30-6pm. All NBAA attendees are welcome to come learn more about our support while enjoying refreshments. Learjet operators will receive a free gift.